Clinics to recommend ( I'm located in Asia)

songbo

Hi,

I'm considering a hair transplant.
As you guys can see, i have a very high hairline, and my crown is thinning noticeably.
My goal is to have much denser hair and a lower hairline.

Before finding out about this forum, i have reached out to many clinics in turkey to get some quotes and their procedures, i was initially quite pleased to know that the cost wasnt high ( average of 2k euro per transplant all in ), but after much reading, i believe these clinics are all what you guys term as hair mills, thus will need some help from you guys to recommend some clinics that are not so pricey yet good.

Some of the clinics that were mentioned quite a few times in this forum that i have reached out to includes
Pekiner
Bicer
FueCapilar
Eugenix
HLC
Yaman Resul

As I'm located in Asia, i will be also open to recommendations for places that are near by, so far I have only read of Dr Laorwong of thailand that also does a good job.

WhatsApp Image 2022-04-09 at 9.47.37 PM (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-04-09 at 9.47.40 PM.jpeg

cen.jpg

cen2.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FluffyPanda said:

The two that come to mind from what I've read around here are Dr. Harold Ma in Singapore and Eugenix in India

yes, but they are quite expensive.
Price is still a factor of mine which is why i considered Turkey.

15 minutes ago, songbo said:

Hi,

I'm considering a hair transplant.
As you guys can see, i have a very high hairline, and my crown is thinning noticeably.
My goal is to have much denser hair and a lower hairline.

Before finding out about this forum, i have reached out to many clinics in turkey to get some quotes and their procedures, i was initially quite pleased to know that the cost wasnt high ( average of 2k euro per transplant all in ), but after much reading, i believe these clinics are all what you guys term as hair mills, thus will need some help from you guys to recommend some clinics that are not so pricey yet good.

Some of the clinics that were mentioned quite a few times in this forum that i have reached out to includes
Pekiner
Bicer
FueCapilar
Eugenix
HLC
Yaman Resul

As I'm located in Asia, i will be also open to recommendations for places that are near by, so far I have only read of Dr Laorwong of thailand that also does a good job.

WhatsApp Image 2022-04-09 at 9.47.37 PM (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-04-09 at 9.47.40 PM.jpeg

cen.jpg

cen2.jpg

Thank you for reaching out to us. Hope you had a satisfactory consultation with us.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, J.A.C said:

With Eugenix you have a price tier which pretty much suits most peoples budgets. 

Yes..
I understand the part where $ = quality of work as well..
So i'm wondering if i were to go for the cheaper options like the 75/graft or the 120/graft , am i still in good hands? or i will be better off in other clinics?

5 hours ago, songbo said:

Yes..
I understand the part where $ = quality of work as well..
So i'm wondering if i were to go for the cheaper options like the 75/graft or the 120/graft , am i still in good hands? or i will be better off in other clinics?

Even the lower cost options has a Dr involvement, look on the forum for results from Dr Priyadarshini Das for examples.. 

But this is not a procedure to go bargain hunting for, instead try and choose a Dr based on their results and if they are right for you. Some of the best choices are absolutely worth saving for, on the other hand some do happen to be pretty good value anyway. 

Edited by J.A.C

13 minutes ago, songbo said:

yes, but they are quite expensive.
Price is still a factor of mine which is why i considered Turkey.

Let me stop you right there. Please do not go to Turkey just to save money.  Be patient and choose wisely. Save up your money. This is a permanent surgery and believe me removing bad work from a bad clinic can be mentally damaging. 

Since @Eugenix Hair Sciences are on your list, they do offer packages to accommodate everyone and you can be sure that the quality standards are the same as other packages. You are in good hands

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ryan Daniel said:

Let me stop you right there. Please do not go to Turkey just to save money.  Be patient and choose wisely. Save up your money. This is a permanent surgery and believe me removing bad work from a bad clinic can be mentally damaging. 

Since @Eugenix Hair Sciences are on your list, they do offer packages to accommodate everyone and you can be sure that the quality standards are the same as other packages. You are in good hands

Literally just said much the same thing 😉 great minds …. 

• Like 1

• Administrators

Dr. Laorwong and Dr. Path in Thailand. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.