Eugenix / Turan - Temple points!

Hey Guys,

First of all just want to say a big thank you to everyone who runs and contributes to this forum. It’s proving an invaluable resource into my HT research. 

I’m slowly narrowing my search for a clinic down and I’m pretty excited after seeing the amazing results Dr Das has had at Eugenix. However I came across Dr Turan who has good results for a similar price and is much closer to my home in the UK. 
I’m obviously a novice when it comes to looking at looking hair transplant results but a big difference I’ve notice in their work is that Das always restores temple points (sorry it that’s the wrong term) but Turan seems to solely focus on the the hair line. 

@ADil I hope you don’t mind me using your great example of this from Eugenix!

9AB17981-6582-49B6-B172-7548492E0E38.jpeg.896a214ad1ef831286bbd3a07e8811f3.jpeg

And Turan

467F09D0-9823-419D-ACB7-0202775892EA.png.1de9c3af7b244b801bf847d22c1ba2a8.png

I’d love to know peoples thoughts. 

• Administrators

I’ve seen good work from both, I think it comes down to speaking with patients. I would reach out to patients for their input. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.