I am going to EUGENIX in April trying to work out best practices for post op

On 3/29/2022 at 9:54 PM, Aussie2020 said:

I am from Adelaide, I have been quoted 3,000 grafts to fill in the front of my hairline. I only started mixinal and fin 2 days ago, so I might as well stop that, thanks for the advice.

The button up shirt is a great idea didn't even think of that.

Cheers

Nice to see someone else from Adelaide 👋.

Glad you didn't pull the trigger here and looked to go somewhere like Eugenix. Best of luck with the upcoming procedure and results. I'm yet to book a procedure and am still assessing my options.

Keen to track how you go.

• Like 2

I went outside wearing a very loose fitting cap the day after surgery. I flew home 2 days after surgery, wearing that loose fitting cap the entire time.

A standard travel pillow will help you sleep but you need to be careful it doesn't touch the recipient area.

• Like 1

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

2 hours ago, Aussie2020 said:

Well currently in Thailand enjoying the sun prior to surgery, flying out to Delhi on 16th

Nice. Best to get the travel in beforehand because its so much more crucial to follow post-op instructions and not move a lot in the first few days i think. 

How long did it take you to get your Visa confirmed then? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/11/2022 at 3:45 PM, NARMAK said:

Nice. Best to get the travel in beforehand because its so much more crucial to follow post-op instructions and not move a lot in the first few days i think. 

How long did it take you to get your Visa confirmed then? 

Visa took a few days my EA organised it all while I was in Thailand 

So day 1 after my Hair restoration procedure  with Eugenix.

I flew in from Thailand and didn’t have a pro intend visa as my EA organised my Visa for India and I forgot to print it, luckily I emailed the airline staff and they printed it for me.

I landed in India and got transported to the Farm house, My waive was coming in later form Australia to meet me.

After she arrived she was having a bite to eat and noticed I had a rash, I had a rash all over my body I dint know if it was the food or bed bugs who knows I have never ever had a rash this big practically  all over my body, we went to the TJ the next day priory to my procedure Dr Sethi came and saw me and gave me some medications and we moved to the Westin for the night. 

The day of my procedure my rash was getting better, Dr Erika did my hairline design, my wife wanted to also do my temporal points but Dr Erika wasn’t confident that I should do them. Originally I was suppose to do do 3,000 grafts just for the front part of my hair but Dr Erika said I had great dinner so we could do the crown also.

So I ended up with just under 4,000 grafts.

Dr Sethi popped in to say hello and showed us a tour of the place and we got chatting and he jumped in and redid my hairline design and added the temporal points so in the end Dr Sethi and my wife decided I was doin those as well.

Dr Sethi is quite the character and just a positive fun guy to hang around with.

The procedure was a lot more comfortable and less painful than I thought it would be, a very professional team all doing their thing I had 3 working on my head directly and probably 2-3 other people as well, this made everything go fast and smooth.

This is the day after surgery and I feel totally fine, I didn’t sleep well as when i sleep on my back I snore and keep waking up, tonight I will try on my side but still avoiding touching the grafts.

14 years back i had my front hairline done in Sydney by an Australian dr and the difference was chalk and cheese, I was in so much pain for days afterwards and the Anastasia made my head bloated and my eyes where nearly closed shut and where all yellow, he didn’t tell me anything he just finesse the job and said see you latter i had no idea about the sailing how to sleep when to wash or anything really, and now I am in my hotel room nice a relaxed no pain and I look relatively normal.

here are the pics.

FF18E245-4532-4C01-8C45-5CA7B226BE62.jpeg

F9E8E90A-4948-4FA4-9F70-3861E2284CEF.jpeg

E41F13C2-9185-45DD-B32D-E937DE9D4E1B.jpeg

275FE6F1-3035-4EDC-9082-A18BC8B6D533.jpeg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Aussie2020 said:

So day 1 after my Hair restoration procedure  with Eugenix.

I flew in from Thailand and didn’t have a pro intend visa as my EA organised my Visa for India and I forgot to print it, luckily I emailed the airline staff and they printed it for me.

I landed in India and got transported to the Farm house, My waive was coming in later form Australia to meet me.

After she arrived she was having a bite to eat and noticed I had a rash, I had a rash all over my body I dint know if it was the food or bed bugs who knows I have never ever had a rash this big practically  all over my body, we went to the TJ the next day priory to my procedure Dr Sethi came and saw me and gave me some medications and we moved to the Westin for the night. 

The day of my procedure my rash was getting better, Dr Erika did my hairline design, my wife wanted to also do my temporal points but Dr Erika wasn’t confident that I should do them. Originally I was suppose to do do 3,000 grafts just for the front part of my hair but Dr Erika said I had great dinner so we could do the crown also.

So I ended up with just under 4,000 grafts.

Dr Sethi popped in to say hello and showed us a tour of the place and we got chatting and he jumped in and redid my hairline design and added the temporal points so in the end Dr Sethi and my wife decided I was doin those as well.

Dr Sethi is quite the character and just a positive fun guy to hang around with.

The procedure was a lot more comfortable and less painful than I thought it would be, a very professional team all doing their thing I had 3 working on my head directly and probably 2-3 other people as well, this made everything go fast and smooth.

This is the day after surgery and I feel totally fine, I didn’t sleep well as when i sleep on my back I snore and keep waking up, tonight I will try on my side but still avoiding touching the grafts.

14 years back i had my front hairline done in Sydney by an Australian dr and the difference was chalk and cheese, I was in so much pain for days afterwards and the Anastasia made my head bloated and my eyes where nearly closed shut and where all yellow, he didn’t tell me anything he just finesse the job and said see you latter i had no idea about the sailing how to sleep when to wash or anything really, and now I am in my hotel room nice a relaxed no pain and I look relatively normal.

here are the pics.

FF18E245-4532-4C01-8C45-5CA7B226BE62.jpeg

F9E8E90A-4948-4FA4-9F70-3861E2284CEF.jpeg

E41F13C2-9185-45DD-B32D-E937DE9D4E1B.jpeg

275FE6F1-3035-4EDC-9082-A18BC8B6D533.jpeg

Really great for you to update us. Perhaps consider starting a thread in the other forum section with all your details and keep it updated as you progress. 

The work really does look great and clean. Happy to see they did your temple points. Really adds to the framing of the face imo having them. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NARMAK said:

Really great for you to update us. Perhaps consider starting a thread in the other forum section with all your details and keep it updated as you progress. 

The work really does look great and clean. Happy to see they did your temple points. Really adds to the framing of the face imo having them. 

Great idea i will start a new thread