Best places to order topical Finasteride? Also, does it cause depression or anxiety?

I am currently using the Rogain foam 5% and have been for several years. I am wondering if anyone has any experience with the topical Finasteride? Can you use that in combination with Rogain? I have a history of depression so I am not wanting to take the oral finasteride, wondering if anyone knows if it causes that side effect if used topically? Thanks guys. 

• Administrators

Check out xyonhealth.com and FUEclinic.com.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

1 hour ago, Crown1000 said:

I have a history of depression so I am not wanting to take the oral finasteride, wondering if anyone knows if it causes that side effect if used topically?

ask your prescribing doctor his thoughts. 

If you want a really comprehensive answer, go to a psychiatrist and ask. 

How old are you ? Where are you located ? It caused me issues but thankfully now all is over . It is very individual but majority of people are fine on it . If you decide to go on Finasteride, it would wise to have your hormones tested to have a baseline (Total T , E2 , DHT , SHBG , Thyroid and Adrenals) .  You can catch red flags(if there are any) and God forbid in case you have lasting issues you know what were your levels  . In that dreaded case at least you won't fly .