Narrowing down a doctor

Hi guys

Just wanted to tell everyone that I found this forum pretty helpful in identifying what is a hair mill and who is a reputable doctor. However my search was limited to doctors in Turkey and while I have seen reputable doctors in Istanbul, namely Dr Bicer and Dr Demirsoy, I was wondering if anyone here could help expand my search given my geographic location.

I currently reside in Karachi, Pakistan and am alright with the idea of traveling for a transplant but am unsure of where I should be looking other than Turkey perhaps. I am somewhere between a 5 or 6 on the Norwood scale so would likely need upwards of 3000 grafts.

Does anyone have any good reputable doctors or clinics in mind that are not too far? Also would like to point out Eugenix is another clinic I hear about pretty often but unfortunately traveling to India is difficult where I live. Please let me know whatever recommendations you have. Also while price is still a concern I feel 2 euros a graft will be affordable but am flexible if a better option is available for not a lot more.

Dr. Taleb Barghouthi is an excellent hair transplant surgeon. He's located in Amman, Jordan. I've tagged him here @DrTBarghouthi

Edited by Dr. Suhail Khokhar
  • Like 1

My advice does not constitute a patient-physician relationship nor as medical advice and all medical questions/concerns should be addressed to your medical provider. 

30 minutes ago, Dr. Suhail Khokhar said:

Dr. Taleb Barghouthi is an excellent hair transplant surgeon. He's located in Amman, Jordan. I've tagged him here @DrTBarghouthi

Thanks for tagging. I’m happy to help if you can share some photos @Hopefulandhelpful

• Like 2

Dr. Taleb Barghouthi approved and recommended on the Hair Transplant Network. You can schedule a virtual consultation with me here.

Contact me via WhatsApp at +962798378396 (Jordan) 

Social media:

Facebook

YouTube

Twitter

Instagram

• Administrators

Dr. Barghouthi is a great option as well as Biçer. I would also contact HDC Dr. Christina is very good. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

7 hours ago, Hopefulandhelpful said:

Hi guys

Just wanted to tell everyone that I found this forum pretty helpful in identifying what is a hair mill and who is a reputable doctor. However my search was limited to doctors in Turkey and while I have seen reputable doctors in Istanbul, namely Dr Bicer and Dr Demirsoy, I was wondering if anyone here could help expand my search given my geographic location.

I currently reside in Karachi, Pakistan and am alright with the idea of traveling for a transplant but am unsure of where I should be looking other than Turkey perhaps. I am somewhere between a 5 or 6 on the Norwood scale so would likely need upwards of 3000 grafts.

Does anyone have any good reputable doctors or clinics in mind that are not too far? Also would like to point out Eugenix is another clinic I hear about pretty often but unfortunately traveling to India is difficult where I live. Please let me know whatever recommendations you have. Also while price is still a concern I feel 2 euros a graft will be affordable but am flexible if a better option is available for not a lot more.

Are u sure about 3000 grafts? Am NW 3A n I will need around 4000 grafts. Please correct me if I am mistaken.