Calling Eman and Jupiter.

dabuski

Hi Guys

are Eman and Jupiter still posting on here?

Eman had his Ht with Rahal and last time i checked was well on his way to a excellent result.

Jupiter took the Finasteride and Minoxidil route and he also, at the time, seemed happy with his progress.

Been a while since i last looked in here and just trying to play catch up.

Jupiter has been MIA for a while; his hairloss wasn't too bad and it seemed like he ended up responding well to fin and minox. My guess is he is living it up with the Moptopussy on top his head -- I remember he had pretty wild hair.

Eman was a quick grower and his true result came through pretty quickly; it was indeed very nice. He got pretty perfect coverage. My guess is that he is off the forum as he's too busy trying to tame his hair and master the art of styling. icon_razz.gif

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

dabuski,

I guess both of those guys have so much hair now that they don't peruse our hair restoration forum as much as they used to :-(.

But I miss those guys! Perhaps if we're lucky, they'll come back every now and again and share their experience and acquired expertise with the tens of thousands of newbies that regularly browse the forum daily. Thanks for the dedicated members on this forum for regularly contributing and helping stop baldness worldwide :-)

Best wishes,

Bill