Transplant next week - Dr Yaman or Dr Turan (FUE Capilar)

Hi, I'd appreciate any advice on who I should go to next week - I think these 2 Drs are an affordable option but still have decent reputations. I see that Dr Yaman is recommended by this website but there has been a recent bad review. Dr Turan has a few good reviews. 

Both cost around £2500. Dr Yaman's approach is slightly more aggressive - he's suggesting 3000 hairs to the front and 1000 to crown. Dr Turan is suggesting 2250-2500 to front and 500 to Crown. 

Advice welcome!

I will post initial results next week.

Thanks

Will

hair1.jpg

hair2.jpg

Why the rush for next week? Take your time and do some research. HLC and Dr. Biçer are better options. I know they cost more but it's for a reason. If a Dr has an opening next week I'd be very skeptical. Good Dr's are booked 6 months to over a year. 

I have 2.5 weeks annual leave to use and just want to get it done. The Doctors seem to have decent reviews in the main. I'm not sceptical that they have an opening - Yaman only takes 2 patients a day and Turan just the one. I've done a fair amount of research over the last few months so this is not a last minute decision (albeit the booking will be last minute). I have narrowed it down to these two who seem a good compromise - affordable and likely good results. 

Edited by RecedingSebs

Are you on finasteride? If not, the rest of your forelock and midscalp appear as if they will thin out over time and you will need a second surgery. Also, I'd go with Turan's approach. 

Edited by SD1984

I am booked with Dr. Yaman for next month. I was told by Dr. Turans clinic that I have to be on finasteride for a few months before the HTC which I am not. 

Edited by slim999

Both Dr yaman and Dr Turan are great and safe options to select. Plus they charge you reasonable prices, in difference with other doctors who are very overpriced. Except of them you could also consider Dr gur who is also very good. 

• 6 months later...
On 3/12/2022 at 6:49 AM, JoeMan said:

Why the rush for next week? Take your time and do some research. HLC and Dr. Biçer are better options. I know they cost more but it's for a reason. If a Dr has an opening next week I'd be very skeptical. Good Dr's are booked 6 months to over a year. 

Hey wondering why people say HLC is better when Dr. Turan and Dr. gur have more and better results than the HLC doctors and plus you don’t even know which one you’re going to get? Also how come people on this form seem to recommend bicer over Pekiner ?

25 minutes ago, Besti said:

Because they are better and so is Pekiner and keser in Turkey . They both were  trained and practiced at hlc.  Turan and guran are good for their price but their best results don’t match with the other three same goes for bicer . If your going for. A transplant save up and and then go to the best like bisanga or couto so you have the best chance of success . No point paying less for one and it not go well meaning you just have to spend more while depleting your donor . 

Interesting OK I just wasn’t sure because I’ve never heard of any Dr. Hlc but I’ve actually heard of Dr. Tourin and Dr. Gore. So just the training and doctors overall are better Hlc?

Interesting OK I just wasn’t sure because I’ve never heard of any Dr at Hlc but I’ve actually heard of Dr. Turan and Dr. Gur. So the training and doctors are just better overall at HLC? 

also yeah I’ve heard good things about Dr. pekiner and Dr. Bicer, you wouldn’t even recommend going to them I should just either go with Bisanga  or someone in Europe?

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/12/2022 at 3:52 PM, Kentish said:

I went to Dr Yaman a few weeks ago. I can confirm it's 2 patients per day, there is capacity to do maximum 3. 

I can't comment on results yet but overall happy so far, time will tell

Hello. How's the result so far and your experience with Dr Yaman? 

Thanks