2600 fue 5 weeks out, does my donor area look normal?

6 hours ago, Fue20220126 said:

I was wondering if my donor area looks okay for 2600 grafts 5 weeks out. Is it thinner than usual?

20220303_115628~2.jpg

Your donor looks similar to a lot of people and sometimes there's shock loss in the donor area which can take some months to resolve. 

Can you share some before pictures of the donor area and what your donor looked like immediately post-op. 

Also, where did you go for your procedure? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NARMAK said:

Your donor looks similar to a lot of people and sometimes there's shock loss in the donor area which can take some months to resolve. 

Can you share some before pictures of the donor area and what your donor looked like immediately post-op. 

Also, where did you go for your procedure? 

No I don't have pictures of the back of my head before. I was thinking it might be because my skin is light and my hair is dark so it's more noticable. Also my hair calibre is thick

Yes, your donor area does look thinner. It's either shock loss or over harvesting.

I am currently also experiencing a similar situation and I hope it is just shock loss and my donor hair will improve in a couple of months. Your situation is less worse than mine though.

There is not much we can do but wait.

Looks very well healed IMHO, and also could be some shock as Narmak and Embunny suggested.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY