Has anyone experienced a microneedle shed?

I started microneedling my frontal lock/temple areas when I noticed they were a little thin, compared to the rest of my hair.

I used a Dr Pen, and went 1.5mm once every two weeks, for about 1.5 months. Since then, those regions have thinned dramatically.

It could simple be a coincidence, and my loss has recently accelerated, but I'm wondering if I could have induced a thinning/shed. Perhaps 1.5mm was too much for my scalp thickness?

For reference, been on Finasteride and oral minox for 5 years, dermarolling is the only new addition to the stack 

Cheers :)

Here's a link to a recent topic I posted with phots, but I've only just thought about the dermarolling having caused an issue potentially

https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/topic/63018-hair-has-recently-began-to-thin-for-first-time-in-years-risky-to-get-a-ht/#comment-632975

Edited by HelpfulFriend

There's a chance Microneedling caused your hair to enter telogen earlier than they usually might and a hair cycle can take circa 3 months and especially when the hairs are weak, they'll take longer but best way to think of it is that if the hairs don't return, you haven't done anything wrong. You'll still be saving the hair that can be saved and whatever is lost couldn't be. Best not to stress about it. That causes more hair loss ;)