how do you make sure how many grafts are transplanted?

i made a visit to local doctor's office highlighting hair transplant ( www.hairdocnj.com ). consulting doctor told me theycharge by session. so in one session with 1 strip of 10 cm long, they will transplant whatever number of grafts are available. doc himelf did HT and seems pretty decent.

my concern is how do you make sure how many grafts are transplanted.

mucho gracias...

i made a visit to local doctor's office highlighting hair transplant ( www.hairdocnj.com ). consulting doctor told me theycharge by session. so in one session with 1 strip of 10 cm long, they will transplant whatever number of grafts are available. doc himelf did HT and seems pretty decent.

my concern is how do you make sure how many grafts are transplanted.

mucho gracias...

do not go there! spend 6-12 months researching on this site; a HT is a huge decision; do not let location be a deciding factor on where you go to get your HT--you will travel to the other end of the earth to get it repaired; there are coalition and recommended docs on this site that have a track record of providing high quality results. also, are you on meds? meds are a prerequisite to getting a HT--you want to stabalize your hair loss and maintain as much native hair as possible.

yea, i was on propecia for 1 year, great results but had some side effects too. infact i checked my testosterone levels , which dropped to 10000. after i stopped propecia for 3 months ....levels went up 80000. so no propecia for me.this guys charges 6500 for a one session. that means they will transplant around 3000 grafts in one session. did u see the website?

Hi Joker,

Not to sound redundant but hoose is correct. You DO NOT just want to pick the local guy. Hair Transplant doctors who actually can and have proven results are very few and far between.

I visited the website you listed, and I don't mean to mess you up, but I would not go to that doc, ever. Because he has a descent transplant, means that he did his homework and had someone else do it, he did not do his own.

If you want a list of credible docs who you can trust to give you an good job than use this website.

(promotional link removed by moderator - see private messages)

I hope this helps, but its just such a huge decision. I am not joking when I say this can be the best or worst decision you ever make choosing the correct doc.

Take your time, research, talk to people who have had it done and their experiences. Stick to the tried and tested surgeons who are listed on that website. You don't want that doctor 'learning' on you.

I had a HTP done with Hasson and Wong in Vancouver, I live in California. It took me a long time to figure out the importance of finding the right doc, and not just traveling the convenient route with local docs or people like bosley.