Hair Transplant truncated growth cycle please HELP

Thanks for the mention. In such cases, I would rather get a biopsy to see what might be the cause of this abrupt cycling. It could be chronic TE or some anagen cycle abnormalities. A biopsy can tell more about the character of Anagen/telogen ratios etc

• Like 1

Dr. Taleb Barghouthi approved and recommended on the Hair Transplant Network. You can schedule a virtual consultation with me here.

Contact me via WhatsApp at +962798378396 (Jordan) 

Social media:

Facebook

YouTube

Twitter

Instagram

4 hours ago, DrTBarghouthi said:

Thanks for the mention. In such cases, I would rather get a biopsy to see what might be the cause of this abrupt cycling. It could be chronic TE or some anagen cycle abnormalities. A biopsy can tell more about the character of Anagen/telogen ratios etc

Thank you for responding 🙏

8 hours ago, DrTBarghouthi said:

Thank You I understand and getting a biopsy makes a lot of sense

In the meantime, as there is a lot of experience in this forum, is there any idea what this could be or has anyone encountered a similar situation?

Any educated guess would be greatly appreciated