Single session vs split 2 days

I've been going through the process of speaking with clinics and seem to need around 3000-3500 graphs. One clinic is telling me it can be done in a day, which I see a lot of people do. The other "doctor only" clinic says they want to split it into two days. 

What is easier to deal with 1 day or 2?

Im worried if I do a 2 day split, I'm gonna dread the 2nd day procedure.

5 hours ago, DanielM said:

I've been going through the process of speaking with clinics and seem to need around 3000-3500 graphs. One clinic is telling me it can be done in a day, which I see a lot of people do. The other "doctor only" clinic says they want to split it into two days. 

If anything, i think the first day would calm your nerves as you already been through it and know what to expect. 

I think there are a few clinics that could possibly do that many grafts in a single session competently like Eugenix but everything is a case by case basis regardless of who you go to. The most important thing is choosing a quality clinic and trusting them whether they do it over a single or multiple day procedure. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, DanielM said:

Would you consider Cinik and Fue caliper quality clinics?

No Cinik is a hair mill, Turan/Gur is a much better choice (Fuecapilar) you want a Dr involvement for your hair transplant. Stay away from the tech led procedures.

Look at Dr Bicer if your considering Turkey, or at the very least Dr Demirsoy or Dr Yaman. 

• Like 1

Cinik is a hair mill, probably the best hair mill there is in Istanbul, if you decide to go to him, you must know that you have the possibility that your transplant will go well but also not, if you want to risk it, go to he.  In my opinion, Cinik and Yaman, are on the same level, despite the latter, is among the recommended surgeons here.
 It is my personal opinion.

• Administrators

FUEcapilar is a good clinic, they’re getting good results and are involved, the other is a hair mill. 3,000-3,500 is possible in one day, depending on the clinic. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

12 hours ago, DanielM said:

Any clinic that tells you a procedure is done within 2 days instead of 1 already shows that they are a serious clinic, instead of a business clinic.

I know clinics in turkey which do 4,000 graft procedures in a day without question. They just get the patient in, take his money and get him out as soon as he's finished. No care at all. 

In my opinion any procedure that requires more than 3,400 grafts shouldn't be done in a day, even if it's possible in skilled clinics. (this ofcourse depends on the area requiring transplantation) 

I love clinics that threat you as a friend, rather than another customer! 

• Like 1