Fue or fut- donor area

I am female with strong donor area but front and temple area thinner. I am considering transplant but worried it will make then my back hair thin.  When i look at photos i dont see much difference but i imagine it feels much thinner?  No one has discussed this from what i can find.  
any comments?

If you leave your hair long, FUT is a good option for you as your scar will always be covered and you will still have that density and volume with your hair hanging rather than the sides being a bit more thinned out. 

I don't have a lot of experience with this, but you could also consider a forehead reduction.. apparently this is a popular option for women with some recession in the frontal area. I'm just laying this out as an option in case you haven't heard about it, just something to consider after research and consultation. 

It shouldn't really matter, being a female, both FUT and FUE will yield similar results.  FUT's advantage is that there will be pretty much no sign of a transplant very soon, since you're not shaving any hair off.  In an FUE, you shave a larger area, so you have to hide it and wait for the hair to regrow.

But I'd base very little on type of procedure, and simply find the best clinic for the job.

Check out my journey here: