Can you use dermapen (1.5mm) on non-recipent zone after 3 months from hair transplant?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey bud, not sure and tbh would also love an answer. 

I recently got a Derma Pen. Going to hopefully start it March 1st but eventually plan to get a hair transplant in May so i don't think i'd be using it near that area myself for a similar timeframe you asked where the transplant is done. I might however switch to using it more in the crown area. Kinda like what you're asking too. Maybe more within a month though. 

I don't think there's any real risk of damaging the grafts 1 month post op assuming the clinic actually planted them more down around 3-4mm where they usually area located. 

13 hours ago, NARMAK said:

Hey bud, not sure and tbh would also love an answer. 

I recently got a Derma Pen. Going to hopefully start it March 1st but eventually plan to get a hair transplant in May so i don't think i'd be using it near that area myself for a similar timeframe you asked where the transplant is done. I might however switch to using it more in the crown area. Kinda like what you're asking too. Maybe more within a month though. 

I don't think there's any real risk of damaging the grafts 1 month post op assuming the clinic actually planted them more down around 3-4mm where they usually area located. 

Sounds like a plan. I am wondering if using 1.5mm's trauma on the scalp (non-recipient area) affects the recipient area or not.