Any experience with Dr. Enrique Orozco from DrEO Clinic (Mexico City)?

senororange

I was recently looking for a HT doctor that wasn't too far away, and have been looking into Mexico, and found Dr. Nader in the forum who a lot of people are saying is really good.

But I recently found Dr. Orozco online and saw he's ABHRS certified (like Dr. Nader), lots of reviews on Google, but nothing in Reddit or on here.

I was quoted by him $3500 USD for 3,500 hair follicles.

Has anyone heard of him or have any experience with him?

Thanks!

Edited by Melvin- Moderator
Removed link

• 8 months later...
  • Administrators

I have never heard of this doctor, doesn’t mean he’s bad. But I would suggest looking at independent reviews on this site. As opposed to reviews on Google, which can be written by anyone.  Reviews here show month to month progress, which is very difficult to fake. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 5 months later...
On 2/10/2022 at 10:58 AM, senororange said:

I was recently looking for a HT doctor that wasn't too far away, and have been looking into Mexico, and found Dr. Nader in the forum who a lot of people are saying is really good.

But I recently found Dr. Orozco online and saw he's ABHRS certified (like Dr. Nader), lots of reviews on Google, but nothing in Reddit or on here.

I was quoted by him $3500 USD for 3,500 hair follicles.

Has anyone heard of him or have any experience with him?

Thanks!

Hello, did you end up going with Dr Orozco? (DrEO) -- I'm currently doing research to find a new doctor/clinic and run into them as well. I couldn't find much info in the forums and I don't really pay attention to the Google reviews, however, after searching a bit more I found a bunch of videos from famous artists in Mexico that did their procedure with them. Just for the record (and other people doing research in the future about Dr. Orozco) here is a video of one of their clients from day 1 to 6 months+ progress: https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=774262440879060 

I'd still be interested to hear your opinion @senororange

• 2 months later...