Dr. Erkan Demirsoy VS Dr. Resul Yaman

Hi, 

I am thinking of heading to Turkey next month to get a FUE HT. So far I have narrowed it down to two, Dr. Erkan Demirsoy VS Dr. Resul Yaman, mainly due to affordability and the from the good reviews I have seen from this forum.

Dr. Yaman suggested 4500 grafts, Sapphire FUE or DHI method. On the other hand Dr. Demirsoy suggested 3200-3500 grafts. The latter being much more expensive. Attached are the images. I am leaning towards Dr. Yaman, manly because of the cost and number of grafts. At the same time I am skeptical about the difference in graft count difference proposed by these two doctors. 

What do you guys think would be a better fit ? 

Top.jpg

Back.jpg

Side.jpg

21 minutes ago, slim999 said:

Hi, 

I am thinking of heading to Turkey next month to get a FUE HT. So far I have narrowed it down to two, Dr. Erkan Demirsoy VS Dr. Resul Yaman, mainly due to affordability and the from the good reviews I have seen from this forum.

Dr. Yaman suggested 4500 grafts, Sapphire FUE or DHI method. On the other hand Dr. Demirsoy suggested 3200-3500 grafts. The latter being much more expensive. Attached are the images. I am leaning towards Dr. Yaman, manly because of the cost and number of grafts. At the same time I am skeptical about the difference in graft count difference proposed by these two doctors. 

What do you guys think would be a better fit ? 

Top.jpg

Back.jpg

Side.jpg

Demirsoy or FueCapilar

• Like 1