decided on a hair transplant :)?

Avci87

hi I have decided to get a hair transplant at Long Hair Center in Istanbul, it costs 1600 Euro, my budget is also there, I know there are many other hospitals that are better but also expensive, is there anyone who can give some good reviews about the clinic :)? anyone made Hair there?

Don't forget that a hair transplant can make you look even worse! This is the case with hair mills that only care about money. The clinic you are looking at has no good reviews and does a lot of shady things that bad hair clinics do. Just search on this forum for people's experience interacting with this clinic and you will see. The only positive thing someone has said was that they give "certificate" about their work, as if a piece of paper actually means anything, and the person clearly was a shill for the clinic as many of the reivews you find online most likely are. I think going with this clinic would be unwise and you are likely going to regret your decision, spending money to make yourself look even worse. 

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor

If you are basing life changing surgery that you will be looking at everyday for the rest of your life in the mirror then starting your search with a budget is fraught with risks. If the surgery goes pear shaped for a million reasons you will end up spending ten time the original amount in the long run.