Hello all, not sure if this is the right section to post so admin feel free to move it...my question is does biotin promote hair growth, nail, skin or just promote healthy hair, nails etc? I am  taking 5,000 MCG and my aisde from hair growing normally or a bit faster then usually I am noticing my nails grow at a really crazy pace, I am talking about I cut them and 1 week later I have to trim/cut them again....I am scaling it back to 2,500 daily, worried about any toxicity , also taking Vitamin D3 and an organic multi as well . Any input helps TY

Biotin can be a good supplement and helps people that are somewhat lacking but like anything, too much and it will work against you. 

Usually it's best to start on a lower dose imo and try to get the same benefit from your diet as much as possible. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Gokuhairline said:

Hello all, not sure if this is the right section to post so admin feel free to move it...my question is does biotin promote hair growth, nail, skin or just promote healthy hair, nails etc? I am  taking 5,000 MCG and my aisde from hair growing normally or a bit faster then usually I am noticing my nails grow at a really crazy pace, I am talking about I cut them and 1 week later I have to trim/cut them again....I am scaling it back to 2,500 daily, worried about any toxicity , also taking Vitamin D3 and an organic multi as well . Any input helps TY

There's really no toxicity in biotin, if your body maximizes out then you pee out the rest 

• Like 1