Early growers

I have been looking at a bunch of Eugenix cases lately after our moderator's recent work and it struck me how consistently early their patients have early growth. Are there other clinics/surgeons known for early growth? I might say Keser and Lorenzo seem to have a gentler touch and good early yields.

Does anyone else stand out to you guys?

Edited by George Clooney

13 minutes ago, George Clooney said:

I have been looking at a bunch of Eugenix cases lately after our moderator's recent work and it struck me how consistently early their patients have early growth. I wonder if the PRP during the procedure I've read about has something to do with this.

Are there other clinics/surgeons known for early growth? I might say Keser and Lorenzo seem to have a gentler touch and good early yields.

Does anyone else stand out to you guys?

I think you see growth at earlier stages from a lot of the top clinics usually tbh. 

Eugenix just have managed to showcase a lot more patient results. They're literally churning them out with what feels like several a week at times. 

The main reason imo from Eugenix is because they have a very specific way to extract and implant that Dr Sethi and Dr Arika came up with where the out of time for grafts from the body is reduced and i'm fairly confident the pre-made slits prime the healing factors in the scalp with blood at the recipient sites making follicles easier to anchor in and survive. Dr Sethi goes their results went up dramatically to 98% or something for graft survival after they adapted. So you have a much bigger growth spurt when there's 98% growth vs say hair mills from Turkey with like 60-70% if they're lucky. 

PRP imo isn't really the main helper. I think it helps the existing hair but the other trick i sometimes know gets ignored is the use of Finasteride over 12 months or so too from never using it prior. That bumps up the look of the results imo. 

• Like 1

Interesting. What really gets me is they're getting growth in senior citizens who wouldn't be responding well to any meds and some of their patients aren't even shedding. The transplanted hairs themselves are just straight growing.

It would be really interesting to see what the clinics that are able to achieve this consistently are doing differently.

As in, is it a more humid environment, what storage solution is used for the grafts, what technique (ie. stick and place technique vs pre-made slits), PRP during the procedure, etc.

Edited by George Clooney

I think it is a combination of factors.

1) Applying treatments like PRP and minoxidil.

2) The angle and depth of the graft placement. The grafts need to be as close to your original geometric positioning of your original hair.

3) The time out of body needs to be reduced as much as possible.