Ht in January 2022@ Eugenix 2700 grafts

Far123

• 2 weeks later...

8.5 months update

Hi guys, this is my 8.5 month update. Things are looking good so far. Hope it helps!!!I do have a question.  Now that it’s been 8.5 months, should I start microneeding again? If so, should we avoid the transplanted area or is it safe to go back to normal. I use a derma pen. Would a derma pen be too harsh?

44B37B31-4F2B-40E0-927B-647597B78EBC.jpeg

F4DE2485-2EED-4686-880A-BDC5A0695B9F.jpeg

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Far123 said:

Thank you. I am loving it. One less thing to worry about in life. I look exactly how I did in my early 20s when I had 50 percent hair left.

@Far123Happy to see your results Bro.

Are you still taking regime that were following?. Can you please share some details on your routine and precautions that you took like, diet, daily routine, even if its small. it may help others. like me.

Are you using Finax ?

26 minutes ago, Shaik said:

@Far123Happy to see your results Bro.

Are you still taking regime that were following?. Can you please share some details on your routine and precautions that you took like, diet, daily routine, even if its small. it may help others. like me.

Are you using Finax ?

Thanks a lot. Absolutely, I would love to share it. Hope it helps!!!

I am following the regimen regularly. Below are the details.

dht blockers- finasteride daily

dandruff- nizoral 2 percent. I was for 5 months after surgery using only 1% but as soon as hair growth started, my dandruff situation got worse so I started 2 percent since then  and it helped with the dandruff.

growth stimulator- minoxidil nightly

vitamins- collagen( fish), I was able to get powdered form, msm( don’t do too much of collagen and msm, your joints might hurt), vitamin d, biotin, omega3. Each one capsule everyday. If you want details please follow @MazAB recommendations and journey. They are really in detail.

food-

high-healthy fats such as meat, chicken with skin and so on,

medium-carbs and proteins.

workouts- 30 mins hiit or running.

precautions- I stopped micro-needing, I don’t wash my hair everyday, I avoid heat.

Edited by Far123
Additional info
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...