Eugenix Hairtransplantation 2500 Grafts

Hello!
I will have a hairtransplant with eugenix in march. I'm still undecided whether I should choose Dr Bansal or Dr Pradeep. what do you think? who is better of the two? I want the best possible result from my transplant. I have the super premium package. I am very indecisive. 

5 minutes ago, Goat said:

Hello!
I will have a hairtransplant with eugenix in march. I'm still undecided whether I should choose Dr Bansal or Dr Pradeep. what do you think? who is better of the two? I want the best possible result from my transplant. I have the super premium package. I am very indecisive. 

Both are highly capable but have you got any pictures of your current hairline and can you tell us a little about what you're looking to achieve. 

I would like to restore my hairline and eventually achieve general density. Im on finasteride (0.5mg everyday) and 5mg oral minoxodil. 

aff7ec4ef-d578-483b-b9e1-a6e45cb2af00.jpg

c2f09e20-bb93-4b6f-84f3-800e8ff41dc7.jpg

IMG_1432.jpeg

Edited by Goat

5 minutes ago, Goat said:

I would like to restore my hairline and eventually achieve general density. Im on finasteride (0.5mg everyday) and 5mg oral minoxodil. 

aff7ec4ef-d578-483b-b9e1-a6e45cb2af00.jpg

c2f09e20-bb93-4b6f-84f3-800e8ff41dc7.jpg

IMG_1432.jpeg

I believe either of them will be great but Dr Arika is involved in more packages. So it depends if you feel comfortable going for a lower price but some involvement or want the full attention and stuff. 

The design you want seems fine, the issue i'm seeing is your weak frontal forelock area. That might need reinforcing meaning more grafts 

How long you been on Finasteride? Might want to increase to 1mg a day if you can handle the sides. 

13 minutes ago, NARMAK said:

How long you been on Finasteride? Might want to increase to 1mg a day if you can handle the sides. 

Thx Narmak 👍🏽

I've been taking finasteride for 2 months and haven't had any signs of side effects. I am considering taking 1mg daily and if side effects occur I will lower the dosage again. 

16 minutes ago, NARMAK said:

So it depends if you feel comfortable going for a lower price

I'm comfortable with eugenix but I've been dreaming of a transplant for 4 years so I'm willing to invest more and take the super premium package. 

You are in a very strong position for a hair transplant. Yours is very similar to my hairloss pattern. I agree, take 1mg of finasteride daily if your body tolerates it. Eugenix is a great choice! Had my procedure done back in early September and have been absolutely thrilled with results so far! Dr Arika performed the majority of the procedure for me and I would highly recommend her for anyone.

Follow my Journey with Eugenix and Dr Arika Bansal!

Edited by MazAB

1 hour ago, Goat said:

Thx Narmak 👍🏽

I've been taking finasteride for 2 months and haven't had any signs of side effects. I am considering taking 1mg daily and if side effects occur I will lower the dosage again. 

I'm comfortable with eugenix but I've been dreaming of a transplant for 4 years so I'm willing to invest more and take the super premium package. 

2 months really is nothing and imo, upping the dose just helps block more DHT and potentially help those hairs struggling even more. 

I would say for me, i didn't notice as much change until maybe after 5/6 months but i was using Dutasteride 0.5mg everyday and it's more potent. Sides have worn away largely for me too. 

You really prior to treatment need a year or so on medication like Finasteride and Minoxidil etc. to see if it's halted further loss or just slowed it. In some lucky cases, maybe a small reversal too is a good sign. 

3 hours ago, MazAB said:

You are in a very strong position for a hair transplant. Yours is very similar to my hairloss pattern. I agree, take 1mg of finasteride daily if your body tolerates it. Eugenix is a great choice! Had my procedure done back in early September and have been absolutely thrilled with results so far! Dr Arika performed the majority of the procedure for me and I would highly recommend her for anyone.

Follow my Journey with Eugenix and Dr Arika Bansal!

watch closely, the middle part is not strong

2 hours ago, Ryan Daniel said:

Good luck! I have a procedure in March aswell!
This is the same hairline design they suggested to me, aswell as temple points to frame the face because i have a wide forehead! 

Thank you man! looking forward to seeing your progress. 
you're getting a HT at Eugenix? if so, which package and which doctor did you choose. 

1 minute ago, Mike10 said:

watch closely, the middle part is not strong

I know.. this is why I want to restore my whole hairline like in this picture.

The Dr told me they would not touch the midscalp and the crown because the medication would help. 

IMG_1432.jpeg

14 hours ago, Goat said:

I know.. this is why I want to restore my whole hairline like in this picture.

The Dr told me they would not touch the midscalp and the crown because the medication would help. 

IMG_1432.jpeg

I would agree with the Dr. I was merely referring to the other poster's comment that you are the perfect candidate. The perfect candidate would have only temple recession and otherwise strong hair and be older. How old are you by the way? 

44 minutes ago, Mike10 said:

I would agree with the Dr. I was merely referring to the other poster's comment that you are the perfect candidate. The perfect candidate would have only temple recession and otherwise strong hair and be older. How old are you by the way? 

I'm young I'm 24 and will be 25 in the summer. I still decided to have the transplant because i take medication and want to protect the rest of my hair and I'm convinced that I got hair loss so quickly and aggressive because I have been through many nights since I study and work at the same time. my brother is 3 years older and has perfect hair. When he was younger he also had hair loss due to stress, but that has now stabilized and has even gotten better. 

33 minutes ago, Goat said:

Btw: I decided to go to Dr. Pradeep. I will have my hairtransplantation on march 7th. I will share all my experiences here. 

You'll be in great hands and receive the best care i'm sure. 

Are you travelling from abroad and got your flights, visa etc. all sorted then? 

4 hours ago, NARMAK said:

You'll be in great hands and receive the best care i'm sure. 

Are you travelling from abroad and got your flights, visa etc. all sorted then? 

i just booked my flight and I will apply for the medical visa tomorrow (I think they won't approve tourism visa due to covid) . I'm from switzerland. 

34 minutes ago, Goat said:

i just booked my flight and I will apply for the medical visa tomorrow (I think they won't approve tourism visa due to covid) . I'm from switzerland. 

Ah, that's cool. Hopefully you can use the eMedical online visa thing. Apparently UK people cannot use that, which sucks but hopefully it'll be quick also.