SCAR REVISION

ANDYMAL

On 1/12/2022 at 1:53 PM, JC71 said:

Having Beard grafts implanted in to my FUT scar is exactly what I will be doing. And it’s something that I would do either with Eugenix or Dr Bicer. SMP just doesn’t interest me but of course can be a option to some. I just don’t have my hair that short. 

Do you know if it is also €1.50 with Dr. Bicer to use beard grafts?

• Valued Contributor

All the best @ANDYMAL. The most important thing is that apart from SMP with Cailtin James or any of her other SMP artists (Claudia is lovely) do not have any work done here in Australia. Whether it be scar revision, FUE into the scar, etc. Trust me. Over the past 37 years I know where all the bodies are buried! All the best!

Edited by Gatsby
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, BboyLimpin said:

Thanks! I looked at the website too and couldn't get prices, weird.

When it says FUT beard etc €4000 - any idea how many grafts that is for or am I misunderstanding the layout?

Best to contact the clinic directly with your specific needs. You could always reach out them via the forums link:

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/physician/Turkey/Ozlem-Bicer/694

• 1 year later...

Hey Andymal, I read your reply on another post, why don’t you make a new post and show what happened at eugenix, at least for your crown? I was planning on going there but maybe won’t anymore. I think bringing it to light will help with communication