Barely any new sprouting hairs?

I’m a bit over 4 months now and have quite decent density, but I’m also not seeing almost any new sprouting hairs.

At this 4 month mark, how many sprouting hairs should I actually be seeing generally speaking, specifically, freshly sprouted ones?

If I’m not seeing almost any, does that means that maybe I was a very early grower and don’t have much growth left to go?

Check out my journey here:

Amazing for four months!
It's likely very difficult for you to see very thin sprouting hairs given how dense you're already at.  Not to worry honestly.  Your hair is doing very well.  You should be excited for the six month mark. :)

• Like 1

I came across your original thread. You had a helluva dense packing done and it's only been four months. 

A typical hair cycle is three months and that's why most doctors say whether transplant, medication etc. is used to give it 12 months because those 4 or so hair cycles can help hair grow stronger etc. and in the case of transplant hair, some may be in a resting phase longer than other transplanted hairs which is why they don't sprout as much. 

Honestly, your results for growth at this stage look great but don't be disheartened if you end up going through a shedding phase. It's all about that 12 month or so mark where i would say 95% or greater of results are seen. 

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor

At four months everything is coming through nicely. Four months is an estimation point for many. Everyone is different and for many four months is just the beginning of growth. For others it is more than 50% of their results. The second most important thing to do after research is patience (which is a hell of a lot harder than research). As easy as it it for me to say don't compare yourself to anyone else's results. All the best.