Regarding Eugenix clinic and deposit for slot booking

Hi all, thanks everyone for great post and comments. I am planning to go to India in Next month and decide to go with Eugenix. I already got consultation from their team. Do we need to pay deposit amount and also any suggestions for me is appreciated. I am planning to go with premium package i.e 210 inr/graft, Let me know If we can get any discounts by chance. Thanks in advance 👍🏼

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Ryan Daniel said:

Hello sir, 

Ive also booked with Eugenix. They will ask you for a deposit depending on the package. After you send them the deposit, you are free to choose any date that you desire

I paid deposit & booked for premium package with Dr arika which is 210 per graft. I'm going to India in march and have the procedure. Thanks Ryan for replying 👍🏼

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Baldingat22 said:

I was just wondering what of their packages is the most bang for your buck? I guess most overall top to bottom cheap but also just as good as top tier 

I think the Exclusive package is with their senior doctors only now and senior technicians implanting whereas previously it had Dr Arika Bansal involved. 

The lowest 75 RS package is moreso aimed at the domestic market imo, the 120 RS for a balance of International patients wishing for a slight reassurance with senior doctors and techs involved and the upper packages for those wanting to pay a premium for the founding partners and their most senior staff to be involved. 

Eugenix state regardless of package they aim for a solid result but no matter which package you are on, it only takes an off day for any doctors or technicians and the results may be impacted.