Dr. Feller, where are the PRP results?

Hey Spex, I have sent an email to Dr. Fellers office about prp. I feel that i would be a good canidate for it. I live baout 30 mins from the office. Can you message me with Price, if theres a wait, and also the future surgery plan for myself. Im blessed to be in driving distance of IMO the best Dr. out there.

Thanks spex, My decision for future strip with Dr. Feller is already decided its just a manner of when. Ive been maintaining for the last 5 years with mild thinning . Im 27 yrs old now, and figure PRP treatment is another step to push back surgery. Well anyway thanks for the info I appreciate it. Im gong to setup an appointment within the next couple of months I look foward to posting results for all.

spex, thanks for the reply. I almost forgot about this thread.

Ok, so you're saying people rarely send you those results to show Dr. F. As far as I know you're doing PRP for about 10 months or so now.

So since the last update NOONE was able to send you some pictures? Sorry, but I can't believe that... icon_frown.gif

If the main benefit noted so far has been an arrest in shedding, I'm not sure what the pictures are going to prove.

Even if patients continued to shed for the 8 or so months after the treatment, would we see a great deal of difference in the photos? I guess it would differ on a case by case basis, however, it would be very difficult to judge on photos alone unless there was large loss. The fact that patients are booking back up (which I have no doubt is true) shows that they believe the treatment is working. While we all want and hope for photos and evidence showing impressive results, I believe patient feedback is the best we can expect in this short time.

I think Maxxy is right on point. This product was unfairly hyped up as being the magic bullet for hairloss, and I don't think that's how doctors see it. How many results do you see for finasteride that show significant cosmetic changes? Hardly any.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com