2227 FUE Grafts / Dr. Nader / Reynosa, Mexico

3 hours ago, travelguy1 said:

yea i feel like nothing i take has any impact.  im doing fin, minox (oral), and biotin.  i never heard about taking the others you are on. 

i dont smoke or drink alcohol.  but i do have a lot of stress as a business owner. 

That could be it man. Stress is a hard thing to manage, but if you can isolate the things that are causing you the most stress, and find new ways of coping with them, that could do it. There were a few things that I just couldn't cope with, and ended up having to remove from my life entirely.

Another thing you could try is increasing your fin dose to .75 or 1mg. That extra few percent of DHT regulation could do the trick.

• 1 month later...

On 9/5/2023 at 7:55 AM, travelguy1 said:

yea i feel like nothing i take has any impact.  im doing fin, minox (oral), and biotin.  i never heard about taking the others you are on. 

i dont smoke or drink alcohol.  but i do have a lot of stress as a business owner. 

@travelguy1Don't take megadoses of biotin without high doses of a B complex. It can't work otherwise.

Similar to taking vitamin D, where you need an animal based source of vit K as well.

Edited by consequence