De Freitas wait time

• Administrators

The benefit of belonging to this community, is we have a direct relationship with Dr. De Freitas. If you’re having issues please let me know and I’ll alert the clinic.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
23 minutes ago, George Clooney said:

If you speak Spanish you get a much faster response, I had a similar delay. I think they have fewer multilingual people available for English requests.

Ignacio speaks very good English. He’s the direct contact, I think it’s more they’re inundated with a massive amount of requests. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

2 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Ignacio speaks very good English. He’s the direct contact, I think it’s more they’re inundated with a massive amount of requests. 

When I didn't hear from them after writing/calling in English, I e-mailed and called back in Spanish and got a response after a few days. Could have been a different time of year or coincidence, but that's what I based my comment on.

Good morning! Nice to greet all forum members.

At Clínica de Freitas, all employees who work in contact with patients or consultants speak English. We also have workers who speak French and Italian. Therefore, you can ask your questions and they will be answered in order of arrival regardless of the language in which they are formulated.

At the moment we have a lot of requests and inquiries, but I try to expedite them all.

If any member has a particular issue or consultation do not hesitate to contact me. 

Best regards to all.

• Like 1

▪️Ignacio Torres Blanchard - Representative of De Freitas Clinic
▪️https://www.injertocapilar-alopecia.es/en - https://www.clinicadefreitas.com
▪️
(+34) 681 273 588

De Freitas Clinic.png