Dr Arshad @ The Hair Dr, Leeds - 2,606 FUE - 13th December 2021

maxamill

3 minutes ago, JonathanE said:

Are you doing anything to cause the earlier growth of grafts? I’ve seen on some threads people doing dermarolling etc don’t know if that can help? My grafts started come through much later around 5/6 months. 

Taking daily vitamins such as biotin, zinc, vitamin C, iron, bromelain and B12. This is on top of a healthy diet (no fast food or sweets etc).

I also take propecia, minoxidil and shampoo with Nizora 2-3 times a week.

No derma rolling, I’m not sure whether it’s safe to do this earlier and don’t fancy it for now. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, maxamill said:

Taking daily vitamins such as biotin, zinc, vitamin C, iron, bromelain and B12. This is on top of a healthy diet (no fast food or sweets etc).

I also take propecia, minoxidil and shampoo with Nizora 2-3 times a week.

No derma rolling, I’m not sure whether it’s safe to do this earlier and don’t fancy it for now. 

Thanks …nice regime. 
fair enough with the dermarolling seems it’s progressing nicely anyway without. 

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, maxamill said:

Exactly 3 months today - Given I shed everything and had a lot of shock loss, feeling very positive at this stage.

9BA0E178-583C-4902-A475-D7D5980D3FD0.jpeg

186AA633-9527-412E-8A18-B4CEF029A24D.jpeg

I think that’s really moving fast since last update.i didn’t see much progression until after 6 months. 

• Like 1

• Administrators

The growth is already starting 🙌🏼

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Looking good man 👌

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 1 month later...
18 minutes ago, J.A.C said:

Improving nicely, what does it look like from the front? 

Front middle is a bit weak but hoping that just late growth to come

IMG_8523.thumb.jpg.e9afb09321ef8c09a76456e68105dc45.jpg

Edited by maxamill
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Marko7t4 said:

Left side is really thickening up now. I’m sure the rest will start catching up in the coming months. 

Thanks Marko - I have seen an improvement in the front middle, so hopefully its just all growing at different rates 

• 1 month later...

Currently just over 7.5 months and took these today.

Some really strong growth all round, however the front middle is still quite a bit behind the rest. Hoping for some late growth.

As with all photos, hair is wet and slicked back:

IMG_9428.jpg

IMG_9429.jpg

Thanks for the update, yeh I don’t think that the middle is going to improve massively. Could we see it dry/without any product ? 
Remind me, are you in contact with Dr Arshad ? Just wondering if he has seen this update. 🙏

Looks disappointing so far unfortunately, with Dr Arshad you seem to have to be very lucky to get a good result instead of with other recommended clinics here unlucky not to get a good result.

I only mean in terms of the hair thickness achieved here.

Wish you all the best though there’s still time for improvement, and don’t feel down you’ll get some improvement and they’ll always be options for other clinics in the future.

Edited by New_Barnet_Please
  • Like 1