Freshman/Hims topical fin and minox

sonypc100

Hi

Long term minox and fin user but has always been minox as a foam or liquid, usually Target or Kirkland etc and Proscar tablets chopped into 1mg tablets.

In the UK we had a company called Freshman which has now been bought out by Hims, they are selling the minox and fin 2 in 1 topical liquid but I'd like to know how effective it is?

I presume the minox is just as effective as any other liquid minox but how much of the fin will be absorbed topically compared to orally?

Will my intake via the back of my head give me 1mg of fin as if I were taking a tablet? If it's less effective then do we know how much mg of fin I am absorbing?

Also is there likely to be a period of shedding changing from my current regime to a new one?

solution is 0.05% fin and 5% minox

Thanks

Edited by sonypc100

• Administrators

Why dont you take a look at Dr. Hassons formula on Xyonhealth.com 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 2 weeks later...