Dr. Mwamba

EHZ

I’m learning little and little more eveytime about Dr.Mwamba but has anyone had a hair transplant performed by him here in the United States either in Atlanta or New Jersey . I want to make sure he is the one in charge of the whole procedure and is involved in doing the extraction , incisions, and graft placement. I have a virtual consultation in January . Thank you . 

• Administrators
1 hour ago, EHZ said:

I’m learning little and little more eveytime about Dr.Mwamba but has anyone had a hair transplant performed by him here in the United States either in Atlanta or New Jersey . I want to make sure he is the one in charge of the whole procedure and is involved in doing the extraction , incisions, and graft placement. I have a virtual consultation in January . Thank you . 

I believe he is involved but is not doing the entire procedure, he’s assisting and being assisted by other surgeons. If you want him solely, you’d have to travel to Belgium. But regardless, he’s gonna be helped by technicians. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

2 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

I believe he is involved but is not doing the entire procedure, he’s assisting and being assisted by other surgeons. If you want him solely, you’d have to travel to Belgium. But regardless, he’s gonna be helped by technicians. 

Oh thanks you for clarifying I am just hesitant to have a procedure done by other surgeons in training as I don’t know who they are and how good the results look after the procedure. I have been also looking into dr Camacho at bogota hairlines and seem they have a very good protocol and are very informative. 

• Administrators
5 hours ago, EHZ said:

Oh thanks you for clarifying I am just hesitant to have a procedure done by other surgeons in training as I don’t know who they are and how good the results look after the procedure. I have been also looking into dr Camacho at bogota hairlines and seem they have a very good protocol and are very informative. 

Definitely a good idea to consult with many doctors.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.