MLM842

On 6/25/2022 at 11:54 PM, slimjerky said:

Looks great!  How many grafts for the beard and did they use single for the beard line?

600 in total for the beard so I would think 300 each side. In an ideal word they would have been singles however there are definitely some doubles in there. Luckily my hair is quite fine so they are not too noticeable unless you know what you are looking for 

• 4 months later...

Hey, I saw your post in the hairloss drugs section. HT was coming along nicely last time you posted, I wouldn't mind seeing an update if you have one?

Also, in regards to your Hair Loss Drugs post I'm an 0.5mg oral dut daily user, it seems to be producing good results combined with sublingual (oral) minoxidil.

Only concerns I have is that if it stops working there's not that much more room to increase dosages or try something else. Part of me thinks I should try and reduce my dosage and frequency to a minimum for "maintenance", then in future I'll still have increased dosages up my sleeve if my hairloss starts again. Why are you looking to change? 0.5mg fin daily is pretty light on but should be enough for maintaining hair.

Edited by Viney