Turkey surgery recommendations

All excellent doctors on your list in my opinion, even if, after having known the experience of @blackislback., in my opinion Dr. Bicęr is the best, I'm sorry not to have chosen her, at the time of my transplant, but I have fooled by the fact that her works were also published on an Italian forum which I do not trust at all and therefore I thought it was one of the many clinics that pay these forums to be advertised, but I was wrong.  As for De Freitas, I was crazy about his  results, but looking closely, I have rarely seen real patients publish their results from start to finish month by month, but only so many, published by the clinic itself.

29 minutes ago, Bigred87 said:

So after days of relentless research to the point my head actually hurts, I've decided against Dr Bicer.... Dr Turan is the only budget option I would consider. I'm now going to save a little more and go for either Rafael de freitas, Dr Pinto or Dr Ferriera. Rafael de freitas is my number 1 choice but the waiting list is ridiculous I am waiting to her back from them. My budget for each transplant is £8000 so 16k total (I reckon I need 2) what are your thought's on my short list? 

I personally think it's the ideal decision (to save for one of those over the more budget options). 

All 3 are great, should be good to go with whoever you end up choosing. 

I took my hair system up the other day... I'm having a consultation online today. Just wondering if you guys think I'm suitable, I've done some research my mother's side no males are bald. On my dad's side the 3 males are but not nw7... anyway ill attach pics 

Screenshot_20211221-093722_WhatsApp.jpg

Screenshot_20211221-093738_WhatsApp.jpg

Screenshot_20211221-093746_WhatsApp.jpg

Screenshot_20211221-093804_WhatsApp.jpg

Screenshot_20211221-093711_WhatsApp.jpg

Screenshot_20211221-093857_WhatsApp.jpg

Screenshot_20211221-093829_WhatsApp.jpg

Screenshot_20211221-093820_WhatsApp.jpg

Without having read the whole thread - going off these latest pics, your donor doesn’t look as though it will provide you with the coverage I imagine you will desire across your required recipient area - making use of your BHT essential. 

Forget Turkey being the only option accessible to you, and focus on dr’s with this expertise of combining scalp and BHT. 

• Like 1