Which Clinic should I choose?(Simply need some advices)

Recently I contacted a few clinics based on Forum users‘ recommendations.

Here are two clinics I picked, they gave me two different surgical plans. Here are our chat history:

Which plan seems better for me?

IMG_6278.jpg

IMG_6279.jpg

IMG_6280.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jon said:

Haha Bingo! I did not mention the name because... you know

I would be choosing Dr Bicer here. That’s very good planning from her. The second reply is basically the same copy/paste answer they do for just about every one. Which isn’t to say you wouldn’t benefit from the extra grafts, it’s just not always the best approach to go straight in with so many in one session. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, JC71 said:

I would be choosing Dr Bicer here. That’s very good planning from her. The second reply is basically the same copy/paste answer they do for just about every one. Which isn’t to say you wouldn’t benefit from the extra grafts, it’s just not always the best approach to go straight in with so many in one session. 

Sure!

I will take your advice! 

I'm also tangled with this, Dr. Bicer's solution sounds more reasonable.

But Dr. Yaman's price is really fair... Dr. Bicer costs around 5k while Yaman charges around 3k...

Forget the price difference. 

Bicer’s approach is a lot more ethical, without even seeing your pics, and she has clearly reviewed your case and pictures appropriately, because her rep has factored in your age and explained the importance of focusing on preserving your donor. 

• Valued Contributor
8 hours ago, Jon said:

But Dr. Yaman's price is really fair... Dr. Bicer costs around 5k while Yaman charges around 3k..

I can tell you now that after the surgery and in years to come you will have preferred a 'fair' result over a 'fair' price. If Dr Bicer is the surgeon who you believe to be the right one for you then go for it.

• Like 1