[Pictures included] Is FUE suitable for me without Finasteride?

11 hours ago, Curious25 said:

In this instance, going off the pics that OP has provided, I would lean towards suggesting he is in a more favourable position to pursue a non medicated journey, than others.

Comprendes?  

This sentence gave me hope. Thanks.

1 hour ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Thanks Melvin for the video and sharing such an important info.

Damn man 6 months until your libido came back! I can’t even imagine putting myself in this situation. But how did you prevent your hair to turn to the man that you put his picture in the first?

Edited by Hex13

21 hours ago, rambunctious said:

I've been on Fin for 10 years before getting a HT no issues sexually, even had a kid on it. I have friends on it too and its working. Surgery is always last resort, ask any doctor that. 

Hi

having been on finasteride for ten years did you see any initial upturn in your hair? Did you have any regrowth or thickening or do you just think it has slowed the loss down?

• Administrators
42 minutes ago, Hex13 said:

Thanks Melvin for the video and sharing such an important info.

Damn man 6 months until your libido came back! I can’t even imagine putting myself in this situation. But how did you prevent your hair to turn to the man that you put his picture in the first?

I’ve had three hair transplants with minoxidil use. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

26 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

I’ve had three hair transplants with minoxidil use. 

That's what I was asking about in my main post. So do you think it is doable for my case? Compensating not take FIN for another surger(s)? 

1 hour ago, rambo man said:

Hi

having been on finasteride for ten years did you see any initial upturn in your hair? Did you have any regrowth or thickening or do you just think it has slowed the loss down?

First time i took it 10 years ago brought all my hair back, i stopped for a while because of insurance and hair loss came back. Got back on and it just maintained what i had at that point. I feel like it works best when you first notice signs of hair loss and you're younger.