Help in selecting Clinic

Hi everyone,

I am new here and just need some help in selecting a clinic in Turkey ( I don't think I will ever have enough money to go to clinics that charge 10-15K) so I have decided to try it out in Turkey. After researching for few days and looking at the recommended list here, I was able to narrow it down to 3 clinics in Turkey.

1. Dr. Resul Yaman Clinic: They are charging $2,900USD for DHI and $2,000USD for FUE for 4500 Grafts. Incision is done by Dr. Yaman, extraction and implantation is done by technician.

2.Long Hair Center (LHC): Dr. Ahmet Yildirim apparently will do the whole process with his team, approximately 4500 Grafts for $2,500USD

3.Dr Bicer: I think Dr. Bricer does the whole process herself, after getting the price I dont think I will be going with her. Anyways she said we will need to 2 sessions over span of 1 year. 1st session will be of 4000 grafts for $6,5000 USD and second session she will determine later on.

I am thinking of going with Dr. Resul Yaman Clinic because he is recommended surgeon here and I have seen some good results and the price also seems reasonable to me. Do you guys have any comments regarding that? or should I keep on searching more? 

I have attached my pictures below to give you some idea.

20211123_043757.jpg

20211123_043800.jpg

20211123_043804.jpg

20211123_043943.jpg

20211204_112901.jpg

Edited by moe007

1 minute ago, JC71 said:

You could also consider Dr Demirsoy? We are also seeing good work from Turan/Gur.

They were not on recommended list, so I did not reach out to them. But I can do research on them as well. What are your thoughts on Dr. Resul Yaman?

Lots of both Yaman and Demirsoy results here on the forum. I like the work of both. Both remain affordable but not hair mills. I would not recommend LHC, very poor results. If you search the forum for either the Dr or the clinic name you will see. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Valued Contributor
32 minutes ago, moe007 said:

Thanks! I think I will go with Yaman, Dr Bicer is too much out of range for me. Do you think 4500 grafts should give me good results?

Also do you recommend FUE or DHI?

How much is Dr Bicer charging for 4,500 grafts?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

Sorry I should have read your initial post. Honestly I would save up until you can afford Dr Bicer. Just my humble opinion. 

I understand what you are saying, I dont think I can save enough anytime soon. And whats the point of getting a transplant at 40+ lol? 

• Valued Contributor
Just now, moe007 said:

I understand what you are saying, I dont think I can save enough anytime soon. And whats the point of getting a transplant at 40+ lol? 

A lot! I just turned 55 on Sunday and I’m having a hair transplant in 5 weeks! 🤣

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, moe007 said:

Yup 👍🏽 Agreed with @GatsbyMy 6th will be in 2022 (hopefully) and I’m 50 😉

Edited by JC71
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...