What does Hasson & Wong provide you during your procedure?

I've seen a lot of good posts about what to bring, but wondering what H&W specifically provide you for post-op recovery (ie, travel pillow for sleeping that night, saline spray, pillow covers, etc.).

If anyone has any pro tips on what they provide vs what to bring, I would be grateful! 

They give you take-home antibiotics, some painkillers, a pillow cover for the hotel, special shampoo and a hat. They don't do the saline spray. You come back for 2-3 cleanings the days after. The post-op instructions are to gently run water over your head when you are home and to start gently using the shampoo 7-10 after. They recommended putting a damp cloth on your head 12+ days after to start loosening scabs etc. Hope that helps

• Thanks 2

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, Mark Wolfer said:

I highly recommend staying a few extra days and going in for the professional scalp cleaning. It made a big difference for me knowing that my post op head was getting examined properly.

I was literally about to tag you in this thread haha.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.