Is this normal?

4 minutes ago, JC71 said:

Looks like a shedded hair to me. That’s either dried gel or just a little excess skin tissue. Nothing to worry about at all. 

Ahh thnx, i know one hair won't make a difference....but still being picky on every tiny detail huh!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Spaceguy said:

Ahh thnx, i know one hair won't make a difference....but still being picky on every tiny detail huh!

Yes we all do this, the constant looking at what’s happening and how everything is looking. Difficult not too, I have been through it x5 and it never gets any easier 🤣

Edited by JC71
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, JC71 said:

Yes we all do this, the constant looking at what’s happening and how everything is looking. Difficult not too, I have been through it x5 and it never gets any easier 🤣

This is my 2nd time but first one was more than 10years ago and only few hundred grafts so i forgot how it goes.

I guess we're one of those "paint drying" and "grass growing" observers 😆

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Spaceguy said:

This is my 2nd time but first one was more than 10years ago and only few hundred grafts so i forgot how it goes.

I guess we're one of those "paint drying" and "grass growing" observers 😆

It’s impossible not to get obsessed, especially the earlier stages. Ok so the first couple of weeks where we need to be very careful in particular. And then again when we expect growth from month 3 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, JC71 said:

It’s impossible not to get obsessed, especially the earlier stages. Ok so the first couple of weeks where we need to be very careful in particular. And then again when we expect growth from month 3 🤣

Day 6 and i already have hundreds of pics in my phone, zooming in and inspecting crusts and hairs every day

• Like 1

• Administrators

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.