Just how good is Dr Arshad (UK)

aKaWonderKid

So ive been on this forum for a while and spoke to a fair bit of people. I've changed from staying in UK to going abroad but now im back and probably going to stay in the UK for my transplant.

Why? purely because I know its about recovery and I feel as though i'll be more relaxed in my home country and if any problems then I know its only 1 hour drive whereas if abroad its either a video call (isnt the best) or a plane away.

Just how good is Dr Arshad though? The price i'm expecting to be a lot but is it a good standard? I know people say the likes of reddy, farjo, arshad, ball if you mention getting procedures done in UK but are these top doctors in europe? 

Sorry again mods if i've posted this before but i'm just looking for resassurance.

Got my consultation with Dr Arshad himself next thursday so looking forward to it!

Edited by aKaWonderKid

• Administrators

In my opinion, Dr. Arshad is good and definitely worthy of recommendation. But it's important to remember there is no perfect surgeon. For me, the most important factor is that he's very ethical. He stands by his work and by the patient. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I had my HT with Dr Arshad just under 5 months ago. I’m happy with it so far but know that’s I’ve got at least another 6 months before the full result comes through. Here is a recent picture. I had the front and crown done. £9000 for 3000 grafts. 

09483824-3B73-4FB1-81E3-6EC9C6385F77.png

• Like 1

• Administrators
4 hours ago, Marko7t4 said:

I had my HT with Dr Arshad just under 5 months ago. I’m happy with it so far but know that’s I’ve got at least another 6 months before the full result comes through. Here is a recent picture. I had the front and crown done. £9000 for 3000 grafts. 

09483824-3B73-4FB1-81E3-6EC9C6385F77.png

Looking fantastic, that's a very competitive price by UK standards. Do you have a thread?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

After extensive and chatting to the members on here directly (thanks Marko!), I have booked my appointment with Dr Arshad this December. He seems to be very reasonably priced for the quality of work, I'm especially a fan of his realistic hairlines. Depending on when you're looking to get it done, DM me post Christmas and I can update you on my experience. 

Also to your earlier thread about finance - they offer 0% for 12 months.

• Like 2

• Administrators
10 hours ago, Marko7t4 said:

Hi Melvin. Thank you. Here is my thread. 

Thanks for that Mark, please update your thread if possible. I would love to follow your progress, so far it is looking excellent.

View my thread

9 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Thanks for that Mark, please update your thread if possible. I would love to follow your progress, so far it is looking excellent.

I’ve got a video consultation tomorrow the the clinic mate, just so they can assess the progress so far. I’ll put and update photo after that. 

• Like 1