Homemade topical questions

Patro1995

hello, what do you think about home topical, a mixture of minoxidil with finasteride? because I cannot take tablets, and I have no topical products in Poland, and if they are expensive, thanks and I count on the opinions of people who used something like this, best regards.

If they work, why not? Consult with your doctor and see what he says.  

Patient Consultant for Dr. Arocha at Arocha Hair Restoration. 

I am not a medical professional and my comments should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own. 

Topical finasteride does work and goes less systemic than oral. Someone posted this link on here recently: 

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/jdv.17738

you are able to combine finasteride and minoxidil in one topical, this is commonly done. You could purchase the topical online from various places, if you’re in Poland look at dr Mwambas clinic, they have topical finasteride there and should ship to you. 
a cheaper alternative is to source finasteride and minoxidil powder yourself, source the vehicle ingredients which is usually proplyne glycol and ethanol, and make the mixture yourself. 

Maybe to start try to purchase an already made mixture online. Also check minoxidil max and see if they ship to you