BODY HAIR TRANSPLANT!!!

HELLO,

I HAVE A LOT OF HAIR ON MY BACK AND I WAS JUST WONDERING IF THERE IS A WAY BY WHICH I CAN GET THEM UTILIZED BY TRANSPLANTING THEM ON MY BALD HEAD icon_wink.gif.SO TELL ME WHO IS THE BEST BODY HAIR TRANSPLANT SURGEON.THANKS .....I WANT TO KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT BODY HAIR TRANSPLANT.

Originally posted by bllorayne:

HELLO,

I HAVE A LOT OF HAIR ON MY BACK AND I WAS JUST WONDERING IF THERE IS A WAY BY WHICH I CAN GET THEM UTILIZED BY TRANSPLANTING THEM ON MY BALD HEAD icon_wink.gif.SO TELL ME WHO IS THE BEST BODY HAIR TRANSPLANT SURGEON.THANKS .....I WANT TO KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT BODY HAIR TRANSPLANT.

you want to know something about body hair transplants huh??......ok

1..if you have any TRUE hairloss BHT will be of no help to you as well as producing an UNNATURAL look if attempted... your back hair will grow out of your head LIKE BACK HAIR.. and thats IF it even grows, as YIELD is something of a debate with BHT anyway

2... dr umar, who sparky mentions has ABSOLUTELY DESTROYED LIVES and disfigured men with his experemental BHT a few years back... he claimed that he could restore full NW7s with 15,000 BHT grafts from chest, beard,leg, etc, etc.... the patients he tried this on ALL were unsatisfied and disfigured... sure enough the threads were erased, and UMAR has sadly, successfully ERASED what he did to those men from the history books.. with help of course.. and now he has build his image back up with the help of taylor made youtube vids and a few agenda driven posters... its scary how easy DRS REPUTATIONS CAN BE MANIPULATED on these forums, but those of us who have been around long enough remember very well the BHT cases im speaking of..

BHT is simply not a viable option in ANYTHING other than beard hair scar repair or EXTREMELY minor filling in SMALL areas where plenty of HEAD hair is already present.. the 'good' dr UMAR showed us all what over use of BHT will cause if used to restore heads of hair...

remeber there are GOOD reasons you dont see cases of any true resoration from BHT, it simply does not exist..

one must tred the TYPICAL HAIR TRANSPLANT water with great skepticisim, and caution... this goes atleast TRIPLE when your looking into body hair transplants...

best of luck

*** RESULTS WILL 100%, without a DOUBT, VARY***

Pretty much the above.

Bllorayne, I know how lengthy and back n' forth your HT research has been to date, and so I truly only want you to get the absolute best for your situation. BHT is absolutely not the answer for you any which way, in my most honest and confident opinion.

I have extremely little faith in BHT, and the truly unfortunate history of it -- as detailed by Swagger.

Ironically, my personal faith in BHT is *not* even for those "extreme repair" cases; but for people who simply need relatively minor density increases in their vertex, and can use arm hair (e.g.).

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

I haven't heard these negativities about umar before. Someone wanting to clarify?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

11/04-07 - 800-1600 ish grafts - danish clinic - poor results

12/02-08 - 2764 grafts - Dr. Devroye - good result but needs hairline density

03/12-10 - 1429 grafts - Dr. Mohmand - result pending

Feel free to visit my picture thread

My Hair Transplant Photos - Surgery with Dr. Devroye

Young lads below 25 unite!