FUE 2961 grafts | February 22+23 2021 | Should I be worried?

Hairsome

Have had a good and honest consultation at BHR clinic with Dr. Bisanga this weekend. Unfortunately the work done by the previous clinic where I had my first hair transplant was even worse than I thought, leaving me with limited resources to work with. Both in terms of donor capacity (although I do think my donor is pretty strong still and allows for multiple future procedures if ever required) and in terms of red skin in my transplant region, which may have been the result of wrong or too large sized punches. Will receive a treatment proposal in the coming days, but will probably need about 1000-1200 grafts to restore my temples and some transplanted hairs will be replaced to different areas. Hoping to schedule my procedure for June or July, maybe earlier if the schedule permits. Will also hop on oral minoxidil as per the doctor's recommendation. Thankful that the doctor is willing to treat me given that they typically don't perform surgeries on 24 year olds (or likely 25 at the time of the procedure). 

Edited by Hairsome
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, JC71 said:

Dr Bisanga/BHR don’t beat around the bush, I like that from them. It’s not always good news for prospective patients but it’s needed. 

Agreed.

But I'm confident that they can create a good result for me. They'll probably go for a density of ~40 grafts per cm², which, considering that none of the areas to be treated are completely bald (just low density) should give me a good density up front. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hairsome said:

Agreed.

But I'm confident that they can create a good result for me. They'll probably go for a density of ~40 grafts per cm², which, considering that none of the areas to be treated are completely bald (just low density) should give me a good density up front. 

For sure, Dr Bisnaga has always been in my top 3. One of the most experienced and skilled Drs anywhere worldwide. BHR will be a very good fit for you ! 

• Thanks 1