Finasteride not working?

Whufcdanny95

Hello, would appreciate any advice on this. Been on finasteride for 2 years, at the age of 16 my hairline was reeceded, temples completely gone with a weak bridge and crown. Had a transplant 2 years ago aswell.

1st photo is from start of July and the following 2 are today currently. Seem to be losing ground or perhaps I'm paranoid.

Treatment is 1mg finasteride daily,

10% minox with acelaic acid

1 tablet of dutasteride on a Saturday.

Since July, ( the first photo) I added microneedling at 1.5mm once a week and also added an extra 5% minoxodil in the mornings to go alongside the 10% I take in the evenings .

Might be paranoid but this is what mpb does 😂😂. Would appreciate any advice.

Maybe ditch the fin all together and take dut daily ?

Screenshot_20210917-174604_Gallery.jpg

Snapchat-2053108170.jpg

Snapchat-533115948.jpg

It's going to be hard to compare pics in pretty much any situation as lighting, angles etc are all different. Even when people take them in the same place with the same conditions, they often aren't directly comparable.

In your case here, the lighting is completely different, hair could be/is parted in a slightly different place etc, so you can't really even make any comparisons. With that said, they look similar enough to me, I don't think you're noticeably losing ground. 

8 minutes ago, JDEE0 said:

It's going to be hard to compare pics in pretty much any situation as lighting, angles etc are all different. Even when people take them in the same place with the same conditions, they often aren't directly comparable.

In your case here, the lighting is completely different, hair could be/is parted in a slightly different place etc, so you can't really even make any comparisons. With that said, they look similar enough to me, I don't think you're noticeably losing ground. 

Thankyou, just me being paranoid i think!