Do you really need a HT?

western_star

I look at some of the pictures of the people saying they need a transplant and wonder why do they think that? They have so much hair and I wonder if they are making a mistake. It seems like to me that all they will be doing is chasing the hair. Maybe I am wrong but wouldn't it be better to wait for a while until they get older. I am talking about some of the guys that are 20 something years old or younger. Granted I have seen some young people that have less hair than me, but the ones I have seen latey I am wpondering if they are not wasting their money at this time.

I look at some of the pictures of the people saying they need a transplant and wonder why do they think that? They have so much hair and I wonder if they are making a mistake. It seems like to me that all they will be doing is chasing the hair. Maybe I am wrong but wouldn't it be better to wait for a while until they get older. I am talking about some of the guys that are 20 something years old or younger. Granted I have seen some young people that have less hair than me, but the ones I have seen latey I am wpondering if they are not wasting their money at this time.

I agree, but out there at that age...its a very competitive world. Go out to any club and you can just feel it. I stopped because for me, I outgrew it...but for them and I'm sure being competitive as they are as well...vanity plays a big roll. Also look at that

"I want it now" generation, waiting just isn't a discipline most of them have.

🙃