Experience with the Proaesthetic Clinic in Heideberg, Germany? Dr. Chrissostomou

spacemanspiff

Hi everyone, I am considering doing about 2,500-3000 grafts for some front hair loss at the Proaesthetic clinic in Heideberg, Germany. I have several friends who have gone to them and got a similar amount of grafts with Dr. Chrissostomou. My friends had good results but I am having a hard time finding anything online regarding reviews and first hand experiences.

Any info or recommendations would be appreciated. I am also considering HLC in Turkey as another alternative.

Edited by Hans - Webmaster
External link removed.

9 hours ago, JohnAC71 said:

You could consider Hattingen (Swiss) they are putting out seriously impressive work on a consistent basis. Or yes HLC both are better options. Can you show us pics etc and give more details of yourself ? 

Thanks for your response! I'm 39 and have had thinning in the front for many years and now it is getting bad so I've decided to get a transplant. I will post photos later.

I was wondering if you had found any positive or negative reviews on the clinic i posted about?

I will look into the clinic you recommended as well.

1 hour ago, JohnAC71 said:

Plenty of poor reviews and what you really want is a dedicated hair loss clinic. So many better options available, check out the forums recommended list:

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/hair-transplant-surgeons.asp?sr=HRN-MOB

Can you please send me the links to those reviews?

2 hours ago, spacemanspiff said:

Can you please send me the links to those reviews?

Links cannot be posted here. But Google etc and you will find easily enough. Why are you particularly interested in that place ? Especially when you have so many better/proven choices available. As I mentioned you want someone who is just dedicated to hair transplants and a Drs involvement who has real results posted on forums such as this. This forum has been here for 20+ years and we have yet to see a single patient posted  result from the clinic you mentioned. Stick to the recommended ones and give yourself the best chance of a good result. Look at HLC results here by using the search function. Now they are a well proven clinic. We have plenty of patient posted full journeys.

Edited by JohnAC71

18 hours ago, JohnAC71 said:

Links cannot be posted here. But Google etc and you will find easily enough. Why are you particularly interested in that place ? Especially when you have so many better/proven choices available. As I mentioned you want someone who is just dedicated to hair transplants and a Drs involvement who has real results posted on forums such as this. This forum has been here for 20+ years and we have yet to see a single patient posted  result from the clinic you mentioned. Stick to the recommended ones and give yourself the best chance of a good result. Look at HLC results here by using the search function. Now they are a well proven clinic. We have plenty of patient posted full journeys.

Location is extremely convient for me, would require less time off work,etc. and my friends recommendations! But the lack of reviews that I could find is disconcerting as you said.

Linked below is a photo of my hair loss, I have been told I need 2.5-3k grafts for the frontal baldness and I have almost none in the back. I am 39 and took finesteraide for about 7 years in my late 20s = early 30s with mixed results. I did not really notice any difference while taking it and continued to lose my hair.  I will start taking it again very soon. 

https://imgur.com/a/TgQSEdO

I was quoted :

Proaesthetic - 5000 Euro

Dr. Cinik (istanbul) - 2500 Euro

Cosmetictica (Istanbul) - 2500 Euro

HLC - 8000 Euro

Thoughts?

Please rule out the hair mills you mentioned, Cinik and Cosmedica who are tech based clinics as opposed to a skilled Dr.

You could consider HDC, the rep is on the forum @Doron Haratithat would be approx €2 per graft. Tons of results and named Drs. 
So many other options, if your considering Turkey you could consult with the usual proven names - Dr Bicer, Dr Pekiner & Dr Keser. Affordable Drs without dipping in to hair mill territory are Dr Demirsoy and Dr Yaman.

European options are Dr Bisanga, Dr Pinto, Dr Feriduni, Dr Ferreira, Dr Vila, Dr Freitas, Dr Couto and Dr Lapunzula. 

@DrTBarghouthiVerTex clinic is doing some really good work also. 

Edited by JohnAC71
  • Like 1

Have you consulted with Hattingen Hair in Switzerland? They have good reviews on this forum and the German one.

HLC in Ankara, Turkey also has great reviews here.

Medication for Male Pattern Baldness: Topical Dutasteride - Topical Minoxidil 5% - Ketoconazole Shampoo

Medication for Cicatricial Alopecia: Hydroxychloroquine  - Topical Clobestasol - Doxycycline

38 minutes ago, shami26 said:

Have you consulted with Hattingen Hair in Switzerland? They have good reviews on this forum and the German one.

HLC in Ankara, Turkey also has great reviews here.

can you please point me to the german forum? I seem to have missed it..

I think it's called alopezie

Medication for Male Pattern Baldness: Topical Dutasteride - Topical Minoxidil 5% - Ketoconazole Shampoo

Medication for Cicatricial Alopecia: Hydroxychloroquine  - Topical Clobestasol - Doxycycline