Dr Panine Review

My experience with Dr. Panine was exceptional, starting with the first consultation setting realistic expectations for restoring a natural hairline. The staff is incredible; going above and beyond expectations to ensure the procedure and recovery run smoothly and schedule check in’s along the way. While finding the right time to invest in oneself can often take last priority, I found the move to remote work made fitting in the procedure easy and Dr. Panine was able to provide a procedure time that would fit into a time that worked alongside my own schedule. After my procedure I could not be happier with the results, it looks natural and I have received many complements about how great I look. For context I I had the FUE procedure with 2500 grafts in Oct 2020, below are the before photos, shortly after the procedure and some more recent photos about 10 months after the procedure. 

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

hair done 1.png

hair done 2.jpg

007.JPG

Edited by chicagoexecutive

20 minutes ago, chicagoexecutive said:

My experience with Dr. Panine was exceptional, starting with the first consultation setting realistic expectations for restoring a natural hairline. The staff is incredible; going above and beyond expectations to ensure the procedure and recovery run smoothly and schedule check in’s along the way. While finding the right time to invest in oneself can often take last priority, I found the move to remote work made fitting in the procedure easy and Dr. Panine was able to provide a procedure time that would fit into a time that worked alongside my own schedule. After my procedure I could not be happier with the results, it looks natural and I have received many complements about how great I look. 

That sounds great and @Dr. Vladimir Panineis a very good Dr. However could you add some substance to your review ? Like If it was FUT or FUE , how many grafts were used, some pre and post op pics, we need to see it ! 
When was the procedure done ? Thanks 🙏 

Edited by JohnAC71
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators

Would love to see some pictures 🙏🏼

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 1 year later...

Results look great. Any updates on this? Last photos are 10 months post op. How's it looking now? 

FUE 2400 Grafts (2023) - Dr. Panine; Chicago Hair Transplant Clinic

FUT 1400 Grafts (2019) - Dr. Steven Paul Holt; Holt Hair Restoration/Bella