Doctor/clinic recommendations in/around New York

EAW1982

Hi all. My name is Evan and I'm super new to all this, but was actually thrilled to see that there's a forum dedicated to hair loss.

My question is, does anyone have any great experiences with a particular clinic or doctor in or around New York City? I have an appointment this Thursday with Bosley, and despite all the horrible things I've read about them on here, I want to at least visit and hear what they have to say.

My concerns about the whole process are quality before cost (of course), but I am really hoping to get some good feedback from individuals on here about both. Thanks so much for any guidance!

hi eaw

Your lucky you have Dr Feller right on your doorstep , check on here and other forums and you'll quickly see why he is one of the best .

I am from the UK and had 2100 crown grafts with him in november 2007 , check out blog and my 15 month progress in the below link

http://hair-restoration-info.c...66060861/m/143109821

I researched for two years before deciding to go with Dr Feller in New York , since then I've regularly been checking out the forums and havn't seen a good thing said about the bosley chain .

Good luck with your research .

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

I have to echo what richi said, in NY, Dr. Feller or Dr. Bernstein. Both are extremly reputable and have great results. I think that price might be the difference between the two.

Just a thought from the peanut gallery...

I am very pleased with Bernstein. I had a repair and 2,400 grafts three years ago and just completed a second surgery 3 weeks ago of 1,700. The one change from the first was that the office staff took the staples out and in the second my daughter did the staple removal. My daughter was very good at this and I hardly felt anything. In the first, I remember it hurting.