Bumped my head after HT :/

Cemp

Hi guys,

I had my HT 5 days ago and unfortunately I bumped my head just couple of hours later after my HT. :( 

I attached a picture so you guys can see it.

How many grafts you think I lost in total?
77381268-AFC2-4089-86CF-4982970AEDCE.thumb.jpeg.7dda022d4dc3e93fda70e85b809e13ae.jpeg

Do you also think it will strongly affect the end result?

I‘m still very depressed about this situation, because I know I have to be careful and tried my best but still couldn‘t prevent it... :(

Thanks for your assessments in advance!!

Please can you provide more pics and more details of your hair transplant? Pre and post op pics, which Dr/Clinic and how many grafts?Its possible you lost a few grafts at least. Usually we will see trickles like that for approx each graft lost. Exactly how many lost it would be impossible for us to know looking at a pic. 
What concerns me is that it seems that the grafts have been implanted scarcely ? Unless this was the plan ? I’m not trying to raise your anxiety but we need to have more details please. Thanks 🙏 

• Like 1

• Administrators

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

8 hours ago, JohnAC71 said:

Please can you provide more pics and more details of your hair transplant? Pre and post op pics, which Dr/Clinic and how many grafts?Its possible you lost a few grafts at least. Usually we will see trickles like that for approx each graft lost. Exactly how many lost it would be impossible for us to know looking at a pic. 
What concerns me is that it seems that the grafts have been implanted scarcely ? Unless this was the plan ? I’m not trying to raise your anxiety but we need to have more details please. Thanks 🙏 

Thanks for your response! Yeah, I can give some more Informations about my HT: (the only thing I don‘t want to tell is the clinic, because they shouldn‘t be associated with my mishap...) 

Total grafts: 4700

It was actually the plan to implant as much as possible in the front, because the doctor told me that with medication the crown can grow a bit more without implanting to much there so to save grafts for the front area.

I also attached some more pictures before and after the HT.

FB3AA570-13FC-4051-890B-0230BFCDE446.jpeg

65FDAF6A-DDBF-4DF7-8374-EB8E456F7A38.jpeg

DEA9AFCE-29ED-40A2-B567-1856955740CC.jpeg

5253769F-F824-4AD9-995C-6AC867123163.jpeg