2 hours ago, JohnAC71 said:

This is very similar to my own situation. I also had x2 FUT and x3 FUE for similar numbers (can’t fully trust the graft count from FUT

I am looking at my plentiful Beard for my next ht (Eugenix) 

So you're un the same boat as me. 

I hear Eugenix is really good....   Good luck with that of you decide to go thru with it. 

There's another doctor in nyc that I'm going to set a consultation.    Tru and Dorin. 

• Like 1

Just now, Etownone said:

So you're un the same boat as me. 

I hear Eugenix is really good....   Good luck with that of you decide to go thru with it. 

There's another doctor in nyc that I'm going to set a consultation.    Tru and Dorin. 

True and Dorin are excellent ! Very long proven track record. I am happy to wait for Eugenix, already waited over a year 😂

2 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

True and Dorin are excellent ! Very long proven track record. I am happy to wait for Eugenix, already waited over a year 😂

I used true and Dorin for my first 2 FUT sugieres..    👍.   Just found out recently they do beard FUE

You waited over a year for Eugenix???    So, you got an appt date set up? 

1 minute ago, Etownone said:

I used true and Dorin for my first 2 FUT sugieres..    👍.   Just found out recently they do beard FUE

Yes it’s good to see they have now added that to the menu 👌 Kept changing my dates, and now I have just left it ! Not worth planning until I can be sure (UK based) 

2 hours ago, JohnAC71 said:

Yes it’s good to see they have now added that to the menu 👌 Kept changing my dates, and now I have just left it ! Not worth planning until I can be sure (UK based) 

That's the think for me... UK.   

I did my FUE in México.   And I can recommend him to everyone.    The best.    Just a half hour drive from the border.  

And the prices.   👍👍👍👍👍👍

Dr Luis Nader.   

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Etownone said:

True & Dorin is expensive for body hair FUE, but if you are only filling in that small area in the front then it's probably not worth flying to another country just to get a few hundred grafts. With the cost of the flight and hotel it will probably cost you more to travel than to get it done in NY. Also I think you may be fine with using beard hair if you stay just behind the current hairline that you have. I part my hair on the side through all beard and chest grafts and I don't see an issue.

• Like 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

On 6/18/2021 at 9:25 PM, BeHappy said:

True & Dorin is expensive for body hair FUE, but if you are only filling in that small area in the front then it's probably not worth flying to another country just to get a few hundred grafts. With the cost of the flight and hotel it will probably cost you more to travel than to get it done in NY. Also I think you may be fine with using beard hair if you stay just behind the current hairline that you have. I part my hair on the side through all beard and chest grafts and I don't see an issue.

You say Tru and Dorin is expensive for body hair...   Like $10/graft  

Is beard hair same as body hair?     

• Moderators
9 hours ago, Etownone said:

You say Tru and Dorin is expensive for body hair...   Like $10/graft  

Is beard hair same as body hair?     

I am paying $10 per graft for both beard and chest grafts. I think they used to charge $8.50 for standard scalp FUE, but I don't know if that is still their current price.

• Sad 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/20/2021 at 9:39 AM, BeHappy said:

I am paying $10 per graft for both beard and chest grafts. I think they used to charge $8.50 for standard scalp FUE, but I don't know if that is still their current price.

I talked with my surgeon down in Mexico.. 

He does beard fue.  I will be using him again for the beard fue,  I just won't do it now. I'll set up my appt for the winter like I've done in the past.