Is it normal to ALWAYS shed small hairs?

mizmija

So guys I have been shedding only small hairs for the last 6 months. I know I have AGA, but is it possible to not shed not single longer hair? All I see is miniaturized small fine hairs shedding. I have been using minoxidil 20 days now, and when I massage it in I lose about 30 small hairs, not single longer hair EVER.

My hair is much longer than hairs in picture. I did not shed longer hairs (longer than 3cm) for the last 6 months.

20210613_232836.jpg

It’s a clear sign the hair is miniaturizing .. the root ball has probably shrink so it doesn’t stay on the scalp as well . Probably easy to pull out .. I was in same situation .. finasteride helped the hairs grow longer n thicker . So it doesn’t fall out as easy . But yeah u Need to get it medically treated .. ignoring it will be too late. 

2 minutes ago, Legend007 said:

It’s a clear sign the hair is miniaturizing .. the root ball has probably shrink so it doesn’t stay on the scalp as well . Probably easy to pull out .. I was in same situation .. finasteride helped the hairs grow longer n thicker . So it doesn’t fall out as easy . But yeah u Need to get it medically treated .. ignoring it will be too late. 

I can't tolerate Finasteride(oral/topical). I know that I will go bald eventualy but I just want to slow it down so currently I use minoxidil, stemoxydine, Alfatradiol, microneedling and ketoconazole shampoo.