Tajmeel Clinic, Dr Mohamad Khalil

Hey

I've been lurking for a while and this website has helped me massively.

It's also helped me save myself from a bodged cheap hair transplant!

I'm looking into using:

Tajmeel Clinic with Dr Mohamad Khalil.

I can't find any posts relating to him so wanted to ask in case anyone knows of his reputation.

Uses DHI and personally does it all except technicians who help load his pen.

Very expensive but would consider it worth it if he's the real deal.

Thank you for any help!

• Administrators

I’ve never heard of this doctor. He may be good, but I can’t vouch for him. Feel free to submit some virtual consultations to one of the surgeons recommended and approved by our community.

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/hair-transplant-surgeons.asp?sr=HRN-MOB

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

This is not a good choice of Dr. If you researched you will see poor reviews and results. 
If your considering the Uk then please consider Dr Arshad ! He’s recommended by the forum and so you will be able to find actual patient reviews as well clinic posted ones. At £3 a graft hes affordable also. 

The Uk has precious few clinics doing good work. Dr Arshad, Dr Reddy, Farjo and maybe Ed Ball.  But if you can travel then you could have even more options open to you ! 

• Like 1

Johnac71, bit confused by that response. I have searched and just searched again for any mention of Dr Khalil and can't find anything.

I have contacted the Dr's recommended on the site and am awaiting reply.